One day I woke up and I said to myself : "it's time to follow your passions".
My name is Matteo, I live in Verona and I deal with web design.
Specifically the project websites with the utmost attention to the latest web standards and give priority to the level of end-user satisfaction.
I like minimal, clean and well-design style.
My work always starts with a precise and careful understanding of the message and features best meet customer needs and the sector.
A little bit of history
- 1977 born near Verona, in Italy.
- 1996 graduated from 'ITIS G.Marconi' specializing in electronics and telecommunications.
- 1998 → 2008 worked as a technical hardware and software at a small local company, specialized in networking and Linux administration. At the same time I started my 'hand-made' studies about web (flash and php).
- 2009 sabbatical year. My life's big move, a second birth. I resigned from work and I left for a trip. UK, Spain, India, Nepal. At this time is still the best experience of my life. In same year i started to play golf.
- 2009 → today ..
- Less is more.
- Web is made of pixels. Paper is made of paper.
- I'm the designer, you are the customer. I develop, you pay.
- Designing for humans.
- Think mobile first (when it makes sense..) .
- Clear interfaces and understandable and learnable interactions.
php & mysql8,5
css3 & html7
Golf hcp 8,5 *
* golf hcp is the only really objective value ;-)